Hello, I'm Nic. I want to sit down in a noisy bar somewhere with my friends, a very crowded place where we can have a corner to ourselves, and I want to drink and talk and just be with my friends. There are so many people I want to see, so many things I miss doing. There are so many things that piss me off, small things that irk me when I think of it, yet I am helpless and I can do nothing about them. I want, no, I need someone whom I can bitch all this to, someone who'll just sit with me in the aforementioned bar and listen, and nod with understanding and not get worked up just because I am. Someone who is not friends with the people who irritate me, preferbly someone with powers to change things. Magical powers that manipulate situations.
Oh dream on. I am, I am dreaming. I know it's irrational and stupid and why can't I just change myself and it won't affect anyone around me, but I don't want to. I guess I just need someone to confide in. I don't know, I'm really bored with life at the moment. Nothing's moving and there's hardly anything to look forward to. I can't just smile and pretend and put on a mask and be someone whom I'm not.
I know the solution to all this, one which would affect no one but myself - that seems to be the best option to everything doesn't it? - just ignore everything, and switch off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment